SBI FASTag is a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid or savings account linked to it. It is affixed on the windscreen of your vehicle and enables you to drive through toll plazas, without stopping for cash transactions. The tag can be purchased from GVRS INDIAA and if it is linked to the prepaid account, then you need to recharge/ top up the tag as per your requirement. Electronic Toll Collection System” (ETC) enables users to travel across national high ways through Toll Gates without stopping vehicles by utilizing RFID Tag
- An objective of the Fast-Tag is to provide a robust lane integrated with sub systems, which facilitates a fraud-free transaction management to ensure steady, accurate and traceable financial flow.
- A main goal of SBI Fast-Tag is to save time consumption for unnecessary traffic delay for travelers who waiting in long queue to pay toll fee at every Toll Plaza.
- National Highway Authority of India(NHAI)
- National Payments Corporation of India(NPCI)
- State Bank of India.
- Gvrs Indiaa
Benefits of the SBI FASTag
- Specific and Seperate lane in Toll
- 7.5% Cash back for all the transactions at all the National Highway Toll plazas.
- No need to wait and Save Time, Fuel and Money
- Easy recharge/Top up of the FASTag account through authorised service providers of SBI across country.
- Online recharge of the SBI FASTag through dedicated online portal for the customer through credit card, debit card, net banking, wallets etc.
- Receive statement of the vehicle, view transaction history, toll payment history, balance in the account etc. in the customer portal
- Receive SMS at each toll transaction
- Use same card if transferred to other city